On the road to your next job
Get your job search headed in the right direction. On this page you will find information and resources to help you on your journey to your next job.
Discover what is available at your nearest WorkForce Center
WorkForce Centers have staff available to help you with your job search. They provide essential tools and resources to make your job search a success.
- Computers, fax machines, and copiers
- Information about careers and occupations that are in demand
- Job search workshops and job clubs
Each WorkForce Center has a different selection of workshops and resources. Find out what is available at your nearest WorkForce Center.
Register with MinnesotaWorks.net
MinnesotaWorks.net is the state's online job bank with thousands of job openings posted by Minnesota employers. MinnesotaWorks.net is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and it's free!
- Create or upload up to five resumes
- Search job openings and apply for jobs
- Receive email notification of new jobs
Job search resources
- Career exploration
- Do you know which jobs are in demand? Need help identifying your skills? Thinking of changing jobs?
- Job search tools and resources
- Do you know where to find jobs? How to write a resume? How to prepare for an interview? A successful job search requires skills and knowledge.
- Online job search training
- Learn how to conduct a successful job search through this series of online eLearning classes.
- Computer training and skill development
- If you improved your computer or other work skills would employers be more interested in hiring you? There are free resources online to learn computer and other work skills.