The Calendar Year Summary shows unemployment benefits paid charges and adjustments applied during the current and previous four calendar years. Quarterly Summary, Quarterly Applicant Summary (listing all applicants with activity during the quarter), and Applicant Transaction Details are linked from the Calendar Year Summary page.
To view calendar year summary and detail:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Benefits Paid Charge Activities.
- Click Calendar Year Summary Detail.
- Click the Calendar Year you want to review.
NOTE: To view transaction level details for a specific applicant, under Benefits Paid Charges Applicant Detail Search, complete the fields requested, and then click Search.
- Click the Quarter/Year you want to review. The Benefits Paid Charges Applicant Summary Detail page opens.
To review individual applicant account summary information, click the Applicant's Social Security Number.