This is similar to the online manual entry method, but even easier. This option brings forward the employee information entered for a previous quarter – you just enter the hours worked and current quarter wage information and the tax due is calculated automatically.
Any employer that submits a wage detail report, but fails to include all employee information or enters erroneous information, shall be subject to an administrative service fee of $25 for each employee for whom the information is partially missing or erroneous. An administrative service fee may be canceled under certain circumstances.
IMPORTANT: When entering wage detail information across multiple pages:
Paper Check Method:
- Paper check payment information displays, click Next. A File Download box will display.
- Click Open to view the payment voucher
- or -
Click Save to save the voucher to your computer.
- Submit the lower portion of the voucher along with your check to the specified address.
Electronic Payment Method:
- Enter Routing Transit Number, Bank Account Number, Account Type (from drop down menu) and Payment Effective Date, and then click Next.
- Review Electronic Check Payment Information, and then click Submit. The Receipt of Payment displays.