You may be required to attend a Reemployment Session at your local Workforce Center.
Looking for work is your full-time job while you receive unemployment benefits. Finding your next job may be a challenge. You need to know the most up-to-date work search methods and keep up with labor market changes. Reemployment assistance is available to make sure that you have the tools you need to get back to work quickly.
If you are scheduled to attend a Reemployment Session:
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Failure to attend will result in denial of benefits.
- You will be notified in a letter mailed to you, through messages in your online account, and when accessing your account on the phone.
- You will also receive a message on your account requiring you to complete a Job Search Self-assessment and a Work Search Plan.
WorkForce Center staff will help you:
- Assess your job seeking needs
- Prepare a reemployment plan
Resources and workshops in Workforce Center are available at no cost and can help you with:
- Resume writing
- Other job seeking activities