To log in to the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance (UI) online Employer Self-Service System as an agent, you need a User ID and Password.
Contact a UI Customer Service Representative at 651-296-6141 (select option 4), if you:
- are the System Administrator for the agent account, and have forgotten your User ID and/or password; or,
- no longer have a System Administrator and have forgotten your User ID or password.
NOTE: Contact your agent account System Administrator if you are an Agent User who needs access assigned or have forgotten your User ID or Password.
To log in to the online Employer Self-Service System as an Agent:
- Go to www.uimn.org
- Click Employers & Agents.
- Under I Need To...Log in to my Account, click Agents.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.