Agents can download a payment due file to their computer to determine the amount due on their clients' accounts (view file format). Once the file has been downloaded, it can be modified by the agent user and then uploaded using the Self-Service System to make a single payment (i.e. from the agent's bank account) for all of their clients.
For instruction on making a single payment, see Upload payment application file.
To download a payment due file:
- Log in to your agent account.
- On My Home Page, click Payment Information.
- Click Download Payment Due File.
- A dialogue box will display asking "Do you want to open or save this file?", click Open.
NOTE: If you click Save, a payment due file will be saved to your computer.
- The Payment Due file will display listing all of the agent's clients.