When you apply, you choose how you want to receive your benefit payments:
- Direct deposit to your checking or savings account
- U.S. Bank ReliaCard (unemployment debit card).
You can change your payment method by logging in to your account online or by phone.
It is your responsibility to monitor the balance in your account to avoid overdrafts.
Online instructions for updating your electronic payment method:
- Log in to your account using your Social Security number and Password.
- Click View and Maintain Your Account.
- Click Payment Method Options.
- You will be asked to enter your bank's routing transit number and your bank account number (instructions where to find these are on the screen) when requesting direct deposit.
NOTE: If at any time you cancel your direct deposit, payments will be made to the unemployment debit card.