Add new owner/officer information
Employers must maintain complete owner/officer information within the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance online Employer Self-Service System.
To add new owner/officer information:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Account Maintenance.
- Click Maintain Owners/Officers.
- Click Update to add owner/officer information.
- On the Add/Update Owner/Officer Information page, select the Owner/Officer Type from the drop down list.
|If your business is owned by:
|Another business (Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), etc.)
|You and/or another person
- Fill in requested information, and then click Save.
- Complete this process until all owner/officers are listed.
- Click Submit.