Help for job hunters and career seekers
Whether you’re looking to get hired as soon as possible or seeking to start, advance, or change your career, CareerForce can help.
CareerForceMN.com has job information, career planning, and search tools that you can access online from anywhere, at any time. Content on the site is also available in Spanish and Somali.
A broad range of programs and services
- A huge job bank with thousands of current job openings
- Training opportunities for in-demand occupations
- Online workshops on resume writing, interviewing, and other job search skills
- Virtual career fairs where you can hear from employers who are hiring and introduce yourself
- Personalized assistance from CareerForce specialists, including resume review
- Customized career goal planning, including assessments of your skills and interests
- Financial assistance for counselor-approved training and education through the Dislocated Worker Program for eligible Minnesotans who have been laid off
- Tailored resources for veterans, people with disabilities, young people, people over 50, and people with a criminal record
- And more!
CareerForce is Minnesota’s career development and talent matching resource. We have an extensive network of partners throughout the state. Together, we’re dedicated to delivering prosperous outcomes for career seekers, employers, and communities.