Employers are responsible to maintain complete owner/officer information within the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance online Employer Self-Service System.
To delete owner/officer information:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Account Maintenance.
- Click Maintain Owners/Officers.
- Click Update to delete owner/officer information.
- Under Ownership Information, select the option button for the owner/officer to be deleted, and then click Modify.
- Enter the effective End Date of Ownership and change the Percentage of Ownership to 0%.
NOTE: The percentage of ownership must equal 100% or a minimum of 3 owner/officers must be listed. It may be necessary to modify the remaining owner/officer or add missing owner/officer information.
- Click Save.
- Click Submit.