Search for benefits paid charge information by Social Security number (SSN) or name.
To view benefits paid charges by applicant:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Benefits Paid Charge Activities.
- Click Benefits Paid Charges by Applicant.
- Enter the applicant's Social Security number (SSN) along with either their name or year.
- Click Search. The total benefits paid charged amount displays.
NOTE: Clicking the SSN link will display:
- Begin Benefit Account
- Base Period
- Wages Paid
- % Benefits Paid
- Maximum Est. Benefits Paid
- Charge Relieve Date
- Transaction Date
- Requested Week
- Charge Date
- Program Benefits Paid