Help for job hunters and career seekers
Whether you’re looking to get hired as soon as possible or seeking to start, advance, or change your career, CareerForce can help.
CareerForce is the name of Minnesota’s workforce system – made up of State of Minnesota workforce development staff, business leaders, non-profit organizations and local government partners throughout the state. Services are available online, over the phone and in person.
CareerForce offers a broad range of programs and services
- A huge job bank with thousands of current job openings
- Training opportunities for in-demand occupations
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing, and other job search skills
- Career fairs where you can hear from employers who are hiring, introduce yourself, and share your resume
- Personalized assistance from CareerForce specialists, including resume review, and interview prep
- Customized career goal planning, including assessments of your skills and interests
- Labor market information to help guide your career planning
- Financial assistance for counselor-approved training and education through the Dislocated Worker Program for eligible Minnesotans
- Tailored resources for military veterans, people with disabilities, young people, people over 50, and people with a criminal record
- And more!
CareerForce is Minnesota’s career development and talent matching resource. We have an extensive network of partners throughout the state. Together, we’re dedicated to delivering prosperous outcomes for career seekers, employers, and communities.
CareerForceMN.com has job information, career planning, and search tools that you can access online from anywhere, at any time. Some content on the site is also available in Spanish and Somali.
Find a CareerForce location near you at CareerForceMN.com/locations or call 651-259-7500 for assistance.